If you want an online diagnostic now, please click here
, or go to our Home page.
Demo our QuickDiag software today! http://demo.quickdiag.com
What will QuickDiag do for your business?
- Establish relationships with clients outside your existing coverage area.
- Help your technicians learn new ways to find problems with client computers.
- Regular updates are done behind the scenes that give your reports the ability
to detect and highlight new problems for you.
- Reduce human error and diagnostic time with problem area highlighting.
- Setup regularly scheduled scans with clients to discover and correct problems early.
- Save both your business and your clients time and money.
- Increase operating margin on diagnostic and repair work.
How does QuickDiag work?
Once you sign up your business with QuickDiag, you will receive a link for your customized diagnostic software, branded for your business. You may log into your partner login page where you will be able to:
- Modify Preferences
- - Customize Authorization Code lifespan.
- - View/copy your custom download link for your branded QuickDiag software to put on your website.
- - Reseller Info, custom message to display to your clients when they run the QuickDiag software.
- - Notification emails on new diagnostics that can be customized to your own CRM/incident workflow system.
- View/Edit Reps
- - Create and manage accounts for each technician within your business. These accounts can view diagnostic reports, add notes status updates and generate Authorization Codes
- View Diagnostic Reports
- - View and print all the diagnostics submitted by your clients.
- - Quickly view the problem description of each report.
- - All diagnostic reports contain the contact information for that client as well as the date and time submitted.
- - Keep track of diagnostics that have been resolved.
- - View past diagnostics.
- - View and print invoices from QuickDiag for each transaction made.
- Authorization Codes
- - Generate Authorization Codes to either sell/give away to clients.
- - Give each Authorization Code a specified number of uses (eg, for large or repeat clients).
- - Give each Authorization Code a specified expiration date.
- - Attach a note to each Authorization Code generated to keep track of them.
- - The representitive that generated the Authorization Code is also attached to each Code.
Steps to running a QuickDiagnostic
Give your client the link to download and run your customized QuickDiag application.
When your client runs the software on his or her computer, a splash screen shows your company message.
Your client will then be shown the main QuickDiag dialog.
While your client is entering their contact information the diagnostic data are gathered in the background. Once QuickDiag has finished gathering information, a "Diagnostic Complete" message will display. Your client will then be able to click the Submit button.
You will receive an email alerting you that a client has submitted and paid for a report. You may then go to www.quickdiag.com/partners to login and view the submitted report.
While viewing the report, you may assign a state to the report to help keep you and or your technicians organized.
In the example on the right you can see that the current state is "Assigned to Ryan" and Ryan posted a note on the diagnostic report stating that he is waiting for the client to call back.
Once you have made contact with that client and resolved the report you may change that reports state to show that it is complete.
How much does QuickDiag cost?
You may charge whatever rate you would like for your diagnostics and may also change that price at anytime. QuickDiag currently charges a small fee of $2.50 per transaction.
When do you get paid?
You are required to provide a PayPal email address when you sign up. All diagnostic payments will go directly to you. QuickDiag will bill you at the end of each month for each transaction that was paid for by your clients. Please view our Service Agreement for other important information.
How do I sign up?
Please use the contact form or give us a call at 612-568-2866.